The Stanford Chariot Program is an international leader in research focused on innovative ways to improve the care of children. Our robust clinical programs lay a foundation for our clinical research. We collaborate with numerous clinical divisions and apply an interdisciplinary approach to care and research.
We focus on pediatric pain, anxiety, rehabilitation, and improving the patient experience through education.
We have numerous clinical and laboratory based projects, here are a few examples -
- Technology based interventions in laboratory induced pain models
- Evaluating technology based solutions for increasing patient engagement in education
- Evaluation of a scale for rapid assessment of pediatric discomfort
- Virtual Reality for pediatric rehabilitation in pediatric chronic pain
- Augmented Reality for Physician Education